This is an exciting opportunity to join our public sector design studio, working on a broad range of projects that make a difference to people’s lives.
At Design102 we have always believed our differences help us to make a difference. This means we are an inclusive employer. We value difference of all kinds and encourage applications from talented candidates – whatever your identity, background or circumstances.
We are a unique central government creative studio working on projects that make a difference to people’s lives. You will be responsible for managing accounts and maintaining long-lasting relationships with a variety of clients across departments and high-profile policy areas.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for managing accounts and maintaining long lasting relationships with your clients. This is a hybrid account / project management role where you will be managing day-to-day project activity, liaising with clients, working with designers and lots more!
Main responsibilities will include:
- managing a portfolio of high profile / larger accounts and be the lead point of contact for matters specific to your clients
- building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- preparing design, video and strategic planning quotes and schedules for client approval, liaising with the design, artworking, video and strategy managers and traffic team
- meeting clients for briefings and presenting creative work alongside your project team
- discussing work schedules and status knowledgeably and confidently
- sense and content checking materials supplied at all stages of development
- project managing the successful delivery of medium to large scale creative jobs
- working closely with designers and ensuring that the outputs meet client needs and budge
- managing the work and career development of account executives
- signing off on account executive quotes to send to clients under your portfolio
- identifying new clients and growing new business
- proven account / project management and relationship building skills
- experience of working within the creative industry and a thorough understanding of budgets, production and timeframes
- highly self-motivated with a polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, deadlines and budget
- line management experience preferred although not required
- good commercial awareness to monitor cost effectiveness of in-house service delivery
- excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- an interest in current affairs
Your application should include your CV and a statement of suitability.