This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning public sector creative agency, working on a broad range of projects that make a difference to people’s lives. Since 2014, we have been helping government departments solve their communications challenges and change behaviour. Now you can be part of our mission to help our clients deliver highly effective communications – because public sector communications matter.
At Design102 we have always believed our individual differences help us to make a difference. This means we are an inclusive employer: we value all kinds of diversity, and encourage applications from talented candidates no matter your background or circumstances.
The purpose of this role is to provide business support to the Studio Manager, client services team and the wider management team to ensure that the day-to-day operation of the studio runs smoothly and efficiently.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- monitoring the Design102 mailboxes, and making sure that clients receive a timely response to enquiries
- requesting PO numbers from clients when necessary
- providing reports to client services/management as requested regarding client jobs and spend
- supporting the Studio Manager with team budgets, financials and recording office expenditure
- working with your line manager to develop new processes to improve the quality of service
- working as part of a team with wider communication colleagues and digital specialists
- providing advice and information, advocating a digital-by-default approach when appropriate, encouraging value for money and placing customer service at the heart of everything we do
- running management information, timesheet and monthly client number reports and providing feedback to the management team
- chasing outstanding timesheets
- taking responsibility for Information Data Management for Design102. This means ensuring team e-learning is recorded, removing inactive Panacea clients and checking that video release forms are completed and filed in collaboration with the video manager
- following up with clients to ensure feedback request forms have been filled in and final assessments on projects have taken place
- managing access to the Government Information System portal as a site administrator, including branding queries and supplying assets as required
- exporting schedule data for weekly back up purposes
- completing unplanned tasks as required
It’s essential that you have:
- an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- an ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- organisation skills and a keen eye for detail
- an enthusiastic and pro-active attitude
Your application should include your CV and cover letter.